Resource Pages

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Beginners Guide to Shooting Aerial Video - Introduction

So you want to shoot aerial video? So do I.

I was first interested by the steady rise of aerial video on YouTube showing exciting locations and activities from an overhead viewpoint.  My assumption was that the costs would be beyond me so thought nothing of doing my own aerial videography until adverts for out of the box quadcopters began to appear.

DJI Phantom with Go Pro

In the words from the Detective in the TV comedy 'Thin Blue Line' - "I haven't been so excited since they introduced the american flashing siren" !  Wow - this quadcopter looked easy to fly and the cost was not out of reach and finally the video footage was stunning.

Where can I buy one? But hold on - it's not an insignificant cost so I'd better do some research before leaping in with my cash in hand. What I have found out and I'm still finding out is the subject of this Beginners Guide to Shooting Aerial Video.

No comments:

Post a Comment